Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to The Flyzone Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
When you register and use this site:
· You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will store data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
UK Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Flyzone Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Flyzone Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, www.theflyzone.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
f. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
g. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Flyzone Ltd is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
b. Improvement of our products / services;
c. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
11. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, other retailers and to financial and other organizations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
Third party websites and services
12. The Flyzone Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of Business ownership and Control
15. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
16. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
17. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
18. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
19. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
20. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
22. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The Flyzone Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
23. Data security is of great importance to The Flyzone Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
24. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
25. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Flyzone Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
29. Type of Cookie Purpose:
a. Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
c. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
d. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.